(Get your “COACH” Teleclass MP3 Recording in the box below.)
Ever talk to yourself about your business? (I hope you do!)
Then you are a coach.
Ever talk to your downline about their business? (I hope you do!)
Then you are a coach.
* A coach is a listener who can elicit your dreams and figure out with you how to make them come true.
* A coach is a supportive partner who can suggest strategy and help you follow up with it.
* A coach is a person who celebrates your successes with you and troubleshoots your challenges.
* A coach helps you get there faster, easier, better, and farther than you could yourself!
You can do this for yourself and your team!
Here are 7 Coaching Tips to Double Your Bottom Line:
1) Agree to the coaching arrangement with your downline person. Agree how often to meet. (Most people like weekly.)
2) Ask them: What is your greatest reason for doing this business? How do you want your life to be? What’s the best part about that? And what’s the best part about THAT?
3) Ask and Listen with genuine curiosity, seeing where it will go… This lets their truth and subconscious have room to
show itself… This will be their greatest “WHY” motivator!
4) Together, design their action steps to those goals. Important tip: Work from the END result. What is the last step they need to take? Then the next to the last? Work back to the present.
5) Put timelines on it. What do they need to do this year to be on track? Each month? Each week this month?
6) Ask how do they want you to hold them accountable for what they have agreed to do?
7) Each session: Celebrate successes. Trouble shoot blocks they had, or anticipate, to doing their strategies.
When they run up against challenges, and they will, that’s where my coaching method, Real Conversations, comes in: It’s a method I developed to coach yourself and your team through any block that comes up. PRETTY valuable!
If you want to learn it, just sign in below to get a free MP3 audio.
Here are the handouts to bring to the audio:
Real Conversations Chart
Do you have these Top 10 Mental Blocks to Success?
Do you have these Top 10 Mental Blocks to Sales?
Dedicated to Your Success,